- When: 1 Dec 2018 – 29 Jan 2019
- Contact: Moira Shire (03) 5871 9222
Your feedback is currently being sought on options for the proposed Yarrawonga Town Hall & Library.
Thank you for taking the time for providing feedback on the three broad concept options for the proposed Library and Town Hall Precinct development. These concepts have been prepared by Kennedy Nolan Architects.
Please tell us what you do and don’t like about each option. Then, where possible, we will incorporate this feedback into a future concept design.
This is the next important stage of this project and that’s why we are consulting with the community and seeking your feedback. This consultation will continue to happen through every stage of this projects development.
You can submit your Feedback:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By mail to PO Box 578 Cobram Vic 3643.
- Using the online form on the Moira Shire Community Feedback & Consultation page.
- In person to the Yarrawonga Library or Moira Shire Service Centres.
Download the printable feedback form below. For further information visit the Yarrawonga Town Hall and Library Precinct project page.