Latest Annual Report
- GVL Annual Report 2016-17
- GVL Annual Financial Report 2016-17
- GVL Independent Auditors Report 2016-17
Previous Annual Reports
- GVL Annual Report 2015-16
- GVL Annual Financial Report 2015-16
- GVL Independent Auditors Report 2015-16
- GVL Annual Report 2014-15
- GVL Annual Report 2013-14
- GVL Annual Report 2012-13
- GVL Annual Report 2011-12
- GVL Annual Report 2010-11
Annual Financial Budget
Council & Governance Documents
- GVL Agreement This document recognises the agreement between Greater Shepparton City Council, Moira Shire Council and Strathbogie Shire Council to form a regional library to service the area comprising their municipal districts.
- GVL Privacy Statement Goulburn Valley Libraries' Privacy Statement recognises the importance of protecting the personal information that it holds about you.
- GVL - General Local Law No. 1
- Governing Rules for Management of Gift Funds under DGR Endorsement
- Supplemental Library Agreement signed by all Councils
The GV Libraries Library Plan contains our strategic goals for the four years between 2015 and 2019 in line with our Vision, Mission and Values.
It is reviewed annually and details the challenges and opportunities we face, as well as strategic objectives to assist us to grow and evolve in response to the needs of the community.
Draft 2018/19 Budget, Draft Library Plan 2018-22
Goulburn Valley Libraries has prepared a Draft 2018/19 Budget and a Draft Library Plan 2018-22 incorporating Strategic Resource Plan.
The Draft 2018/19 Budget and Draft Library Plan 2018-22 incorporating Strategic Resource Plan is available for inspection from the Corporations Administration Office at 79 Benalla Road Shepparton or at can be downloaded below.
Any person may make a submission on a proposal contained in the Drafts under section 223 of the Local Government Act.
Submissions are to be received by no later than 4pm on Wednesday 19 June 2018 and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Goulburn Valley Libraries, PO Box 632, Shepparton 3632; or delivered to 79 Benalla Road, Shepparton or on line via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goulburn Valley Libraries Board will consider all written and online submissions and hear any person who wishes to be heard in support of their submission.